6.02.2011

Where I am at...

Long time no blog. It has been a busy and challenging year for me, to say the least. In the background I am always thinking of food, creating dishes, tuning flavors and creatively thinking. I feel that more me time and time for my cooking endeavors with Bleu Luna will soon surface. Now that I am on a new chapter in my life.

I am looking into trademarks and copyright. I have many recipes I create that I don't post because they are my own one hit wonders that will continue to take peoples bellies by storm. I would like full credit for them. Plus I need a good camera to take great show casing photo of my work. I eventually want to move my page to another site. In the meantime, I am perfecting dishes I know and transporting recipes into a journal that will eventually turn into a cook book. The dream is there and the desire and I am pursuing it.

Until then, thanks for everyone's encouraging words and belief. There is a timing for everything, an this needs my full attention in order to move forward. I am getting there.

Mmmm..can I get a wet burrito!! ;)

xoxo

massi

No comments:

Post a Comment