12.31.2010

Last blog of 2010..The Olive Burger

I apologize for the quality of the photo. Not the greatest presentation. I was entertaining and last minute shot before the end of the year. The Olive Burger. First time making it. Loved the spread I made for it and as always I put a fried sweet plantain on top. Mmmmm...

The Olive Burger

The Patty:

Ground Beef
Paprika
Garlic
Sliced Green and Black Olives
Chopped Red Peppers
Salt & Pepper

1. I didn't measure, I just eye ball it. Just don't over do it on the salt!

Olive Mayo Spread:

Mayo
Black Olives (finely minced)
Garlic
Onion Powder
Worcestershire
Japanese spice..my secret! :)

1. On our burger we used mayo spread on the bottom bun, romaine lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, burger, onion, ketchup and more mayo spread on top. I did top mine with sweet plantain just because I like to. :) We also added sliced green olives on top.

Now, I've only ate one Olive Burger before this and it was at Checkers so it doesn't do it justice and I am not all that familiar. The olive mayo spread with my key hidden ingredient..is the winner! Cha ching! Voila! That made up the burger for me. I think I may omit the paprika next time though and put minced up olives as well in the meat instead of on top of the burger. That way you taste all the mayo spread and sliced olives. Mmmm...I don't think you can go wrong with a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment