8.14.2010

MIA

Sorry. I've been missing in action here. Been quite busy and consumed with other things, but the weekend is here and I will be dishing out a few things so prepare! Pretty soon when the air is clear on my end, I can focus more on posting daily or at least every other. I have just not cooked really at all this week. Been eating like a rabbit need I mention how HOT it has been! Last thing you want is cooking over a gas stove!

As much as you all like to see my recipes, I as much like to hear from you all. Perhaps you can drop me a line and tell me:

How do you like your ribs?
Favorite summer foods?
As the school year approaches, what do you look forward to the most? ex..kids being away, school activities, welcoming of Fall...etc..
Did you eat your share of ice cream this summer? If so, what is your favorite and do you have a strategic way of eating it?? I say that because I have a brother that does...so Migue..you better be responding to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment