10.03.2010

Happy Chili Sunday!


Hello my favorite followers. My apologies for the lack in posting. Anyone that is close to me, knows that there has been a lot on my plate lately and I'm not in reference to food neither. :) I have many wonderful ideas and creations brewing up a storm within this Chef. Eventually in the near not to distant future, I may be posting duo cooking, we shall see. :) Who doesn't like the idea of cooking, drinks and being merry in a cooking zen world? :) Living for it.

Today I am cold! That is OK, because the Sun is shining beautifully, I am in my season of Autumn, I can wear jeans and a hoodie and cook comfort food and that makes Massi extremely happy! :) In saying that, today I will be cooking up a batch of my Chili. Traditional ground beef style with four different types of Beans. I can't wait! House is going to smell wonderful and tummy will be tortured all day as I make it. I assure you, I will be posting this later on today. After I enjoy a bowl..or two! Good thing about Chili, at least how I make it that its low fat, high fiber and high protein with kicking flavor and heat! Can't wait to show case it for you.

Until then, enjoy this beautiful Sunday that was created for rest, enjoyment and contemplation. I am soaring!

Off to enjoy my yummy Espresso drink! :)

xoxo
Massi

No comments:

Post a Comment