10.19.2010

Celadon Catering

Good Morning!! I am borrowing a computer so I may briefly post what is going. I unfortunately do not have my own laptop any longer to freely take photos and blog about the food I cook. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

Today is my catering gig for Celadon. Its a condo community where they are having a private showing of a model that is complete. I got a sneak peek and its an amazing concept and design they have going on there. I am catering for the showing for 50 people max. I have 3 finger foods lined up. First, cheese & chile infused Polenta, but into bite size rectangles with pulled BBQ pork on top. Second, cheesy pesto crescent roll pin wheels, and third my nutella cheesecake rolls. Hopefully I'll get some photos on here of it. I am excited and super tired at the same time.

Hope you all are doing well. Life is as good as you make it. I encourage everyone to pursue their hearts desire. It will not come to you unless..you have to make the first move. :)

xoxo
massi

No comments:

Post a Comment